- This event has passed.
Business Transition Planning Workshop
November 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Does your business have a vision for the long-term? Develop the strategies you need to future-proof your business in this free workshop led by the experts. Speakers from The Business Brokers and BrownWinick Law Firm will guide you through everything you need to know about planning for the future. Seats are limited - please register in advance to secure your spot!
Three subject-matter experts will guide you through the essentials of protecting your business legacy:
- Business transition strategies to ensure financial protection for your family & key employees
- Business liquidity tax planning
- Sales, operating and transition agreements
- Planned controls and transfer of interests for closely held businesses
- How to explore different transition options without creating damage or rumors
- How to value your business
- How to market the sale of a business
Who Should Attend?
- Banking Associates
- Business Owners
- Chamber & Community Leaders
- Economic Developers
- Trust Agents
Where: NIACC Pappajohn Center, Room #117Register Now