- This event has passed.
Finance Friday: Updates on PPP, EIDL & Local Help
April 24, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for the Finance Friday webinar as our panel of local experts discuss what you need to know about PPP, EIDL, and local help – including best practices. We’ll be joined by:
- Paul Mixdorf, CPA, Financial Freedom Controls
- Christopher Smith, CPA, Murphy, Coe & Smith, PLLC
- Dennis Muyskens, CPA, Hogan – Hansen, P.C.
- Natalie Plagge, Clear Lake Bank & Trust Company
- Bob Klocke, First Citizens Bank
- Amy Johnson, JD, BrownWinick Law Firm
This webinar is part of the Small Business Strategies during COVID-19 series. The NIACC Pappajohn Center & SBDC is working to help our clients combat the uncertainty and provide strategies for your business to innovate, adapt, and survive in this rapidly changing economic environment. In addition to our online one-to-one business counseling, we’re continuing an online series to connect experts to entrepreneurs on specific challenges you might be facing right now. Please contact us with any questions.