- This event has passed.
Financial Friday: Round 2 of COVID-19 Relief Funding
January 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join us for Financial Friday on Friday, January 22 at 11am. Dave Lentell of the SBA and a panel of local experts are here to help our local businesses understand the impact and implications of the new round of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and answer your questions about COVID-19 relief funding.
- Paul Mixdorf, CPA - FFC Advisors
- Christopher Smith, CPA - Murphy Coe & Smith
- Dennis Muyskens, CPA - Hogan & Hansen
- Robert Klocke - First Citizens Bank
- Natalie Plagge - Clear Lake Bank & Trust
- Brook Boehmler - North Iowa Small Business Development Center
- Dave Lentell, Lead Lender Relations Specialist and Public Information Officer for the Iowa District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration
Financial Friday is a continuing part of the Small Business Strategies during COVID-19 series. The NIACC Pappajohn Center & SBDC is working to help our clients combat the uncertainty and provide strategies for your business to innovate, adapt, and survive as the economic environment continues to change.