- This event has passed.
February 12, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join us for Financial Friday on Friday, February 12 at 11am with a panel of local experts to help our local businesses understand the impact and implications of the new round of stimulus funding, along with guest presenters.
- Lisa Casper, Business Tax Counselor
- Paul Mixdorf, CPA - FFC Advisors
- Christopher Smith, CPA - Murphy Coe & Smith
- Dennis Muyskens, CPA - Hogan & Hansen
- Robert Klocke - First Citizens Bank
- Natalie Plagge - Clear Lake Bank & Trust
- Brook Boehmler - North Iowa Small Business Development Center
Register for Financial Friday
Financial Friday is a continuing part of the Small Business Strategies during COVID-19 series. The NIACC Pappajohn Center & SBDC is working to help our clients combat the uncertainty and provide strategies for your business to innovate, adapt, and survive as the economic environment continues to change.