The NIACC John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center is proud to announce the finalists for the 2022 Pappajohn Entrepreneur Gala awards. The Pappajohn Entrepreneur Gala will take place on Tuesday, October 11, 2022. The Pappajohn Entrepreneur Gala celebrates the entrepreneurs and partners who make our communities in North Iowa a great place to work and live. The Pappajohn Entrepreneur Gala will also honor the Sukup family for their vital contributions to North Iowa.
Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalists
- Reed & Dr. Addison Faldet, DDS, Hometown Dental – Charles City, IA
- Cody Jane Purvis, Pampered Pets Retreat & Spa – Kanawha, IA
- Austin & Jessica Wood, Charlie’s Soda Fountain – Clear Lake, IA
Student Entrepreneur of the Year finalists
- Avery Williams, Tea Time – Garner, IA
Entrepreneur of the Year finalists
- Lindsey R. Falk, LR Falk Construction Co. – St Ansgar, IA
- Melissa Fabian, Simply Nourished MC & Foxtrot Properties – Mason City, IA
- Jay Lala, Dr. Matt Hansen, Dr. Jennifer Thackery, Dr. Briana Brayton, & Dr. Rick Young, DDS; Central Park Dentistry – Mason City, IA
Innovation Award finalists
- UpTower, Inc., Jordan Bielefeld – St. Ansgar, IA
- Easy2Show, Jill & Tony Ihrke – Sheffield, IA
- Router12 Networks, Ryan Malek – Mason City, IA
Business of the Year finalists
- Heartland Asphalt, Inc. – Mason City, IA
- Henkel Construction Company – Mason City, IA
- Metalcraft, Inc. – Mason City, IA
The Pappajohn Entrepreneur Gala is made possible with the support of our sponsors and community partners. With great thanks to:
Founders level sponsors: BrownWinick Law Firm; Sukup Manufacturing Co.
CEO level sponsors: Farmers State Bank; First Citizens Bank; Heartland Asphalt, Inc.; Hovland Property Development (Tom & Barb Hovland); Huber Supply; Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA); LR Falk Construction Co.; Metalcraft Inc.; Murphy, Coe & Smith PLLC; NIACC Continuing Education; NIACC Foundation; Norsemen
Entrepreneur level sponsors: Campbell Supply Co.; CFO Systems, LLC; Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce; Clear Lake Bank & Trust; Culver-Hahn Electric Supply; Charles City EDC; Forest City EDC; Franklin County Development Association; Greater Franklin County Chamber of Commerce; Hancock County EDC; Henkel Construction Company; Home Trust & Savings Bank; Iowa Northern Railway Company; Iowa PowderCraft; Kingland; Legacy Transportation; Moorman Clothiers; North Iowa Corridor EDC; The Business Brokers; QPS Employment Group; United Bank & Trust Co.; Zanios Family
Tickets for the 2022 Pappajohn Entrepreneur Gala are now available for purchase.