- This event has passed.
Business Transition Planning Workshop
April 20 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Does your business have a vision for the long-term? Develop the strategies you need to future-proof your business in this free workshop led by the experts. Registration required.
Three subject-matter experts will guide you through the essentials of protecting your business legacy:
- Business transition strategies to ensure financial protection for your family & key employees
- Business liquidity tax planning
- Sales, operating and transition agreements
- Planned controls and transfer of interests for closely held businesses
- How to explore different transition options without creating damage or rumors
- How to value your business
- How to market the sale of a business
- Christopher Proskey, BrownWinick Law Firm
- James McCarthy, Brown Winick Law Firm
- Al Lorenzen, The Business Brokers
Who Should Attend?
- Banking Associates
- Business Owners
- Chamber & Community Leaders
- Economic Developers
- Trust Agents
Where: NIACC Pappajohn Center, Room #117
Cost: Free - Registration required