- This event has passed.
Finance Friday: Small Business Strategies during COVID-19
March 20, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
This is the first webinar in the new digital series Small Business Strategies during COVID-19.
We’re in unprecedented times for business. The NIACC Pappajohn Center & SBDC is trying to help our clients combat the uncertainty and provide strategies for your business to innovate, adapt, and survive in this rapidly changing economic environment. In addition to our usual one-to-one business counseling, we’re introducing an online series to connect experts to entrepreneurs on specific challenges you might be facing right now.
We begin with recommendations for the top 2-3 actions businesses and CEOs can take now or begin to plan for in the weeks to come. Hoover’s Hatchery will share their experience with running their business during the Avian Flu outbreak of 2014-2015.
- Luke Weiss, CFO, Hoovers Hatchery
- Tony Halsted, Director of Business Development, Hoovers Hatchery
- Bob Klocke, Chief Credit Officer, First Citizens Bank
- Natalie Plagge, Assistant Vice President, Clear Lake Bank and Trust
- Brook Boehmler | Regional Director, America’s SBDC Iowa, North Iowa Area Small Business Development Center
- Marc Schneider, Project Manager, Iowa State University, CIRAS
- Nick Foley, Operational Manager, IowaWorks
- Tim Putnam, Director, NIACC John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center
Back to Small Business Strategies