- This event has passed.
The 3 Non-Negotiable Digital Essentials for Small Business
March 25, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
We’re in unprecedented times for business. The NIACC Pappajohn Center & SBDC is trying to help our clients combat the uncertainty and provide strategies for your business to innovate, adapt, and survive in this rapidly changing economic environment. In addition to our usual one-to-one business counseling, we’re introducing an online series to connect experts to entrepreneurs on specific challenges you might be facing right now.
Between social distancing and the nationwide closure of bars, restaurants, and public venues, digital content is seeing an uptick as both entertainment and a business necessity. Join us Wednesday, March 25th at 9 am for a Zoom call with a panel of local experts and learn:
- What actions should you be taking right now to increase your digital footprint
- Facebook/Instagram, Google, websites and e-commerce strategies
- Execution – Who/How
- Upcoming webinars – advanced digital tools
- Miriah Whitehurst, All Things Advertising
- Stacy Doughan and Libbey Hohn, Clear Lake Chamber
- David Witzig, President, Ecommerce Insights
- Expert local business owners
- View the webinar presentation as a PDF
- Watch the recorded livestream – content begins at 13:00 (our first zoom livestream, thank you for your patience!)
Back to Small Business Strategies